- Carey Baptist College (Harrisdale Campus) - appropriately timed trips will deviate morning and afternoon to Carey Baptist College
- Harrisdale Senior High School - appropriately timed trips will deviate morning and afternoon to Harrisdale Senior High School
- Lumen Christi College - appropriately timed trips will extend morning and afternoon to Lumen Christi College
- Southern River College - appropriately timed trips will stop at the school on Southern River Rd to Southern River College
- St John Bosco College - appropriately timed trips will deviate morning and afternoon to St John Bosco College.
Why are these changes being made?
Transperth undertake regular reviews of the bus network to ensure that routes operate efficiently and meet demand. The proposed changes would provide more direct routes and new connections for residents.
New Route 233
The proposed Route 233 would provide a more convenient public transport option for the residents of Southern River, Harrisdale and Piara Waters by increasing connections to the Transperth network, including improved access to Cockburn Central Station.
Routes 210 & 211
The changes to Routes 210 & 211 would reduce duplication with the proposed new Route 233 and improve community access to public transport in areas not presently serviced.
With the introduction of Route 233 and increasing demand to service newly developed areas, Route 517 requires changes in Southern River.
If these changes are preferred, when will they be implemented?
Route 233 and the changes to routes 210, 211 and 517 would be introduced in early 2021.
Will my child's school be served by Route 233?
Route 233 will service the following schools:
Further information regarding timetables would be made available if the proposed new bus service is preferred.
Will frequencies and operating hours change for routes 210, 211 or 517?
There are no proposed changes to the current service frequencies and operating hours for all three routes.